Devout Heart is a Program for Young-Adults offered at Saint Gianna Catholic Church in Wentzville, Missouri and Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish in New Melle. It is a Series of Sessions for Confirmed, Young-Adult Catholics (19 and Under) Who Desire to Grow in a Deeper Relationship with Jesus Christ. Soon-to-be-Confirmed Young Adults Are Welcome As Well.
Devout Heart Focuses on Forming the Interior Life to Help Young-Adults Know Themselves, Know God, and Embrace Their Role as Soldiers in the Church Militant.
Click on picture below to Register for the Hearts On Fire Youth Conference 2013:
What is Devout Heart?
What is the Vision of Devout Heart?
To See Young-Adult Catholics In Love With Jesus In Every Possible Way; In Their Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength; In Their Thoughts, Words and Actions:
- That They Might Be Intimately In Love With Their Groom: Jesus
- That They Might Proclaim His Goodness With Every Breath In Their Lungs
- That They Might Defend Their Soul and The Catholic Church With All of Their Hearts
What is the Intention of Devout Heart?
- To Reveal the Need All Catholics Should Have For Jesus Christ
- To Instill a Deeper Love & Understanding for the Seven Sacraments
- To Reveal to Young-Adults How They Can Live For Christ
- To Prepare Young-Adults to Defend and Fully Live Their Catholic Faith
- To Provide a Written Resource to Utilize As a Guide to Pursue the Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus Christ Through the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- To Encourage Each Young-Adult to Dedicate Private Time Each Day to Develop and Form Their Interior Life
- To Encourage Each Young-Adult to Seek Spiritual Direction & Formation from an Orthodox Catholic Source for the Remainder of Their Lives
- To Support the Work of Parents and Guardians in the Spiritual Formation of Their Young-Adult(s)
Sign Up for the Devout Heart Newsletter:
Latest Devout Heart News:
- Happy Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas!
Monday January 28, 2013
- The Feast of St. Francis de Sales, Bishop and Doctor of the Church
Thursday January 24, 2013
- Game Night, Devout Heart, & March for Life!
Monday January 14, 2013
- Hearts On Fire Youth Conference
Friday June 01, 2012
- Summer Schedule
Tuesday May 15, 2012
- The Feast of the Conversion of St. Paul the Apostle
Wednesday January 25, 2012
- Happy St. Agnes Day!
Saturday January 21, 2012
- The Novena to St. Francis de Sales Begins Today!
Monday January 16, 2012
- You Gotta Have Faith!
Saturday January 14, 2012
- "Seek Him" begins in Lake St. Louis on January 10th!
Tuesday December 27, 2011